My OOCL Center Rates of Exchange lets customers who process internal invoices, bill their clients, or settle freight charges look up currency exchange rates by vessel name, voyage, port, and bound. Users can access rates in their local currencies online, instead of having to frequently call customer service for the information.
- Access exchange rates anytime and from anywhere - you only need an Internet connection
- Minimize calls to customer service to save time and costs
- Search for rates based on vessel name, and bound
- Filter search by specific voyage code or port of call
- View local currency rates by specific trade
- Rates can be converted from U.S. Dollars (USD) to local currencies or from local currencies to USD
To find specific rates of exchange:
- In My OOCL Center, select Rate and Tariff from the menu bar, and then select Rates of Exchange Search.
- Enter the appropriate search criteria and select the “Find Rates of Exchange” button.
- If you are prompted to specify a vessel, select the appropriate name from thedrop-down menu and select “Go.”
- From the search results, select “View Rates” next to the correct port.
- The rates of exchange for the selected port will appear in a separate window.
- Use the drop-down menu on the left hand side of the screen to convert the