You can submit shipping instructions to OOCL online through My OOCL Center. You can use templates or copy details from current bills of lading details to prepare your shipping instructions quickly. The information is submitted directly into OOCL’s system, instead of being re-keyed, which helps improve document accuracy and reduce your document turnaround time. My OOCL Center Shipping Instructions also helps you ensure timely manifest submission in compliance with Customs’ requirements.
- Improves accuracy
- Reduces re-keying and saves time
- Helps you receive your draft B/Ls faster
- Supports Customs’ advanced manifest submission requirements
- Submit all manifest information to OOCL online
- Create and share templates with other users and company associates, through OOCL’s online platform
- Copy information from active shipments
- Tailor shipment data format to meet Letter of Credit requirements
- Store your commonly used marks and numbers and cargo descriptions
- Request distribution of your B/Ls to your shipping associates
- Print Shipping Instructions for your records
Please sign-in or register My OOCL Center.
To begin submitting shipping instructions, your company administrator must grant you access to Shipping Instructions in your user profile.