1. Road Limitations
- Normally cargo weight + container tare must not exceed 27 tons.
- Special (triaxle) trucks and/or permission required for delivery of containers with gross weight up to 30 tons.
- Dangerous cargo must be reported to local authorities min 24 hours prior to arrival.
3. Customs Requirements & Port Regulations
- All cargo imported and exported must be declared prior to arrival and departure.
Following data is required to be declared to Customs 24 hours prior to vessel arrival:
- Full name of consignee
- Container/seal number
- Number of packages/nature of packing/commodity
- Gross/nett weight