Arrival Notices will be sent to customer
- 1 day before vessel arrival at port for short transit time shipment
- At least 1 day before vessel arrival at port for long transit time shipment.
For arrangement to receive arrival notice through My OOCL Center, please refer to:
Delivery Order will be released upon the submission of:
a) payment of outstanding charges including Detention and Demurrage (Please refer to
b) submission of relevant IB documentation
c) duly endorsed Original Bill of Lading; or a proof of identity if a Sea Waybill
Merchant Haulage Arrangement
a) Please access My OOCL Center and submit service request; or
b) Send email to email@example.com for such arrangement.
Container Deposit Refund
Effective May 9, 2011 the following shall be implemented:
The following documents are needed to be presented to BDO before releasing check:
- Copy of the official receipt ( OR) with original received stamp of OOCL
- Company identification card
- For check payable to individual
- PRC, any Government issued ID, or Drivers’ license
- In cases of loss original official receipt
- Please present your notarized affidavit of loss with OPI F & A department
- F & A department will review and approved release of check
- Notarized affidavit of loss with F & A department approval will be basis to release of check
- We will no longer require authorization letter.
- Issuance of authorization letter is on a case-to-case basis for special handling and shall only be for the approval of the authorized signatories of OOCL.